Fudan University and Princeton University have established a joint Postdoctoral Fellowship Program: Fudan-Princeton Postdoctoral Program (FPPP), aimed at training highly-qualified, early-career postdoctoral researchers in studies of Chinese economics and society problems using big data so that they are positioned to become leaders in their respective academic fields. The Paul and Marcia Wythes Center on Contemporary China at Princeton University and Fudan University School of Data Science invite applications for two postdoctoral research associates in studies of contemporary China.
IMPORTANT: Refer to the full instructions before applying: https://ccc.princeton.edu/FPPP
If you have questions, also refer to the FAQs: https://ccc.princeton.edu/postdocfaq
Preferred start date is September 1, 2019.
The fellowship is open to highly qualified researchers of all nationalities who received their PhD ideally no more than two years prior to the start of the appointment. The program is open to both internal and external candidates. Applicants holding tenure or tenure-track faculty positions are not eligible to apply. Selection is based on the academic excellence of the applicant, the quality of the proposed research project, compelling demonstration of the anticipated synergy of the appointed postdoc, and the commitment of the respective hosts at both universities. The research proposal should include information on how the project will benefit from the research environments of both institutions.
To apply for a postdoctoral position, please go to https://www.princeton.edu/acad-positions/position/10581. This position is subject to the Universities’ background check policy. All application documents must be prepared in English and include:
- A research proposal and time plan (10 pages total);
- Concise Curriculum Vitae (4 pages total);
- Contact information for two recommendation letters (including from your doctoral supervisor);
- Contact information for two explicit endorsement letters by the potential supervisors, one at each university; and
- One writing sample (max 10MB). Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Application deadline: May 1, 2019 by 11:59 p.m. EST
To learn more about working & living in China, please visit: www.jobs.ac.uk/careers-advice/country-profiles/china
- Offerd Salary£25.000 - £30.000 per year
- Career LevelOthers
- ExperienceLess than 1 Year
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (130)
- Research Assistant/Associate in Quality Analytics (Fixed Term) on March 7, 2019 Freelance
- Lecturer in Real Estate, Economics and Finance (Fixed Term) on March 7, 2019 Temporary