Salary from £35,999 to £43,360 pa inclusive with potential to progress to £46,617 pa inclusive of London allowance
The London School of Economics is a cosmopolitan university situated in the vibrant centre of London that specialises in the study of social sciences. Our Data and Technology Services division provides services to over 14,000 staff and student users.
Working with the Platform Services team you will supply highly available and functional storage and computing services to the service lines and other dependent services and users, assisting LSE in becoming a more 24/7 and 365 day a year university.
The Platform Services team are responsible for delivery of Compute and storage, authentication and end-point computing services and perform a key role in the strategic objective of migration to the cloud by 2020.
The Platform analyst will play a key role in delivering these services, but will have a specific focus on:
- Windows client management using Microsoft SCCM and Intune platforms
- Management of the App-V application delivery platform
- Technical lead for the rollout of Windows 10 across LSE’s Windows client estate
- Deployment of InTune and Autopilot for Windows 10 mobile devices.
Candidates should have:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows server and client operating systems, including systems security, patching and systems monitoring.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Microsoft SCCM for management of Windows 10 clients.
- Experience with application delivery using App-V, SCCM and self service tools.
- Experience of producing appropriate scripts and programming, especially Microsoft PowerShell, to support the operation of server based services and configuration of Windows clients
- Experience with Microsoft InTune and Autopilot for Windows 10 device management.
LSE is committed to the development of staff, and this represents an opportunity to further knowledge and experience within an enterprise IT services environment.
We offer an occupational pension scheme, generous annual leave and excellent training and development opportunities.
For further information about the post, please see the how to apply document, job description and the person specification.
To apply for this post, please go to www.lse.ac.uk/LSEJobs. If you have any technical queries with applying on the online system, please use the “contact us” links at the bottom of the LSE Jobs page. Should you have any queries about the role, please email email@example.com.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 10th March 2019 (23.59 UK time). Regrettably, we are unable to accept any late applications.
- Offerd Salary£13.50 - £14.50 per hour
- Career LevelOthers
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationMaster’s Degree
Related Jobs (130)
- Lecturer in Commercial Law/International Commercial Law on March 21, 2019 Freelance
- Lecturer in Commercial Law/International Commercial Law on March 21, 2019 Full Time
- Professor in Digital Construction and Project Management on March 21, 2019 Full Time
- Research Associate Imaging Facility Manager (Maternity cover) on March 21, 2019 Full Time