The post holder will teach an appropriate mix of undergraduate and postgraduate courses within the School of Computing and Engineering at UWL commensurate with technical knowledge and prior experience.
The post holder should be able to teach, but not limited to, the following subjects in the Built Environment discipline:
- Building surveying
- Construction project management
- Quantity surveying
- Architectural technology
In addition, the post holder will contribute to research, enterprise development, community and business engagement activities of the School and commercial training in appropriate sub-discipline(s) within the School.
Candidates are required to have a doctorate (or equivalent) in a relevant field if applying for a Senior Lecturer position. Lecturers are required to be educated to Master’s level (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline. All candidates should have a demonstrable track record of research within the field and also hold significant teaching experience within the Higher Education sector.
This position is based in Ealing, West London. For more information or informal conversation on these posts please contact the Head of Subject, Professor Joe Rizzuto by writing to Joe.Rizzuto@uwl.ac.uk or call on 020 8231 2638 or the Executive Head of School, Professor Amir Alani, by writing to email@example.com or call on 020 8231 2426.
Interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing on week commencing 5 March 2018
CVs without an online application will not be accepted.
- Offerd Salary£45.000 - £50.000 per year
- Career LevelExecutive
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationMaster’s Degree
Related Jobs (65)
- Lecturer in Commercial Law/International Commercial Law on March 21, 2019 Freelance
- Lecturer in Commercial Law/International Commercial Law on March 21, 2019 Full Time
- Professor in Digital Construction and Project Management on March 21, 2019 Full Time
- Research Associate Imaging Facility Manager (Maternity cover) on March 21, 2019 Full Time