LSE is committed to building a diverse, equitable and truly inclusive university
Salary from £ 26,533 to £29,622 pa inclusive with potential to increase to £31,713 pa inclusive of London allowance
This is a permanent appointment and is part time for 21 hours per week
The Library Assistant vacancy is based in the Enquiry Services team to support the Reception Services Manager in the delivery and development of Enquiry Services.
Candidates should have excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to deliver a consistent and effective service and the ability to work well in a team. Experience of working in Higher Education, Further Education or retail is desirable.
We offer an occupational pension scheme, generous annual leave and excellent training and development opportunities.
For further information about the post, please see the how to apply document, job description and the person specification.
To apply for this post, please go to www.lse.ac.uk/LSEJobs. Application should be by CV and a covering letter of no more than two sides of A4. If you have any technical queries with applying on the online system, please use the “contact us” links at the bottom of the LSE Jobs page. Should you have any queries about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 22.02.2019 (23.59 UK time). Regrettably, we are unable to accept any late applications.
- Career LevelManager
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationMaster’s Degree
Related Jobs (126)
- Lecturer in Commercial Law/International Commercial Law on March 21, 2019 Freelance
- Lecturer in Commercial Law/International Commercial Law on March 21, 2019 Full Time
- Professor in Digital Construction and Project Management on March 21, 2019 Full Time
- Research Associate Imaging Facility Manager (Maternity cover) on March 21, 2019 Full Time