Job duties include, cleaning kitchen and common area, hoovering, dusting, cleaning toilets and showers, changing beds. We are looking for somebody who is enthusiatic, reliable and can work very well by themselves. Previous experience in housekeeping is preferable.
Pay starts at £8.00 per hour and wages are paid weekly on Fridays. There is a permanent contract offered and holiday pay.
All applicants must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK. Applications are received only be email. Due to the number of applications we expect to receive we will only be contacting candidates who fit our requirements.
- Offerd Salary£7.50 - £8.50 per hour
- Career LevelOthers
- INDUSTRYHotels and lodging
Related Jobs (98)
- Lecturer in Commercial Law/International Commercial Law on March 21, 2019 Freelance
- Lecturer in Commercial Law/International Commercial Law on March 21, 2019 Full Time
- Professor in Digital Construction and Project Management on March 21, 2019 Full Time
- Research Associate Imaging Facility Manager (Maternity cover) on March 21, 2019 Full Time