PRINCETON UNIVERSITY, Princeton, NJ.
The Department of Philosophy invites applications for a faculty position in philosophy, beginning September 1, 2019.
Areas of specialization/concentration: open.
Appointments at the level of full or associate professor will be tenured; appointments at the level of assistant professor will be tenure track. Responsibilities include coursework, advising, and service. Salary commensurate with qualifications. A Ph.D. or equivalent by September 1, 2019 is strongly preferred, but not required. Candidates for the Ph.D. who have not completed all the requirements by September 1, 2019 will be appointed at the rank of Instructor for one year (renewable), with promotion to Assistant Professor dependent on the timely completion of the Ph.D. A complete application will contain the following materials, which cannot be returned:
- a letter of application,
- a curriculum vitae,
- a sample of writing in the candidate’s field of specialization,
- three or more confidential letters of reference.
This position is subject to the university background check policy. Please direct all materials to: https://www.princeton.edu/acad-positions/position/7922.
Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
- Offerd Salary£25.000 - £30.000 per year
- Career LevelOthers
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (129)
- Research Assistant/Associate in Quality Analytics (Fixed Term) on March 7, 2019 Freelance
- Lecturer in Real Estate, Economics and Finance (Fixed Term) on March 7, 2019 Temporary