£35,211, rising annually to £38,460
The University is embarking upon an ambitious and exciting opportunity to replace its current Student Records System. You will be part of a ‘implementation team’ and tasked to develop and support our new Student Records System with a primary focus on the CRM system supporting Admissions. This is a high profile opportunity to engage with senior stakeholders across the University, vendor specialists and to establish the basis for transformational change in student administrative support processes with our recently procured transformational partner.
This is a Full Time 10 month contract
You will be responsible for:
- Technical configuration of the core SRS system components including but not limited to Banner and CRM Recruit.
- Liaising with colleagues to identify web content and corporate design guidelines.
- Review and change application configurations such as page layouts, workflows, user-defined fields, drop down menus, authority levels and privileges, reporting and other functionality in the light of agreed policies and business processes.
- Develop and maintain documentation for applications development, maintenance and configuration, change control and other relevant records.
You should have:
- Proven experience developing and supporting MS Dynamics 2016 as a CRM system.
- Proven experience using Java, Object Oriented Programming, HTML5, Java and C#.
- Experience with database structures and SQL.
- Substantial experience, as part of a team, of developing, maintaining, configuring and deploying IT applications on a wide variety of platforms, operating systems and computer technologies.
You will also enjoy the benefits of working at Oxford Brookes University with up to 38 days holiday, rising to 41 days holiday (this includes 13 Bank Holidays and Concessionary Days), a generous Local Government pension scheme (14.4% Employer contribution rate), Child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and access to a variety of university facilities (NHS Dentist, Brookes Nursery, Gym and sports facilities). For more information about benefits please see the document ‘All about Brookes’ below.
CV and Personal Statement:
As part of the application process all applicants are required to complete our online application form by clicking on the “Apply For Job” button below. All parts of the application form should be completed and in the section of the form called “Supporting Documents”, applicants must upload their CV and a Personal Statement. To complete the Personal Statement part of the application, applicants must download the Personal Statement document which is part of the advert below and complete the form, providing examples and explaining how they meet each item detailed on the document. The Personal Statement must then be uploaded to the application form along with the CV.
The University has adopted equality, diversity and inclusion as core values. We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates whatever their background, and especially from BAME candidates who are under-represented in our workforce.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
- Offerd Salary£35.000 - £40.000 per year
- Career LevelOthers
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationMaster’s Degree
Related Jobs (131)
- Lecturer in Commercial Law/International Commercial Law on March 21, 2019 Freelance
- Lecturer in Commercial Law/International Commercial Law on March 21, 2019 Full Time
- Professor in Digital Construction and Project Management on March 21, 2019 Full Time
- Research Associate Imaging Facility Manager (Maternity cover) on March 21, 2019 Full Time