Part Time, Fixed Term – Professional Ser
This is a part-time, 18.5 hours a week position until March 2022. The post will be based at our Swindon campus but the successful applicant will need to travel to the Oxford campus at least once a month.
Oxford Brookes University is one of three approved universities who deliver the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s (NMC) Test of Competence. There are 2 other approved universities – Ulster University and University of Northampton. We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join our small and busy administration team, supporting the NMC’s Test of Competence for international nurses and midwives who are seeking registration with the NMC. In the role you will meet international candidates who have come from all over the world and you will play an important part of their journey to join the nursing and midwifery register, and complement our UK workforce.
You will be joining a friendly, professional environment where every member of staff is recognised as important to the success of Oxford Brookes University. You will also enjoy the benefits of working at Oxford Brookes University, including a generous annual leave entitlement, a Local Government pension scheme, child care vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. For more information about benefits please see the document ‘All about Brookes’ below.
In the role you will be:
- Part of the administration team for the Nursing and Midwifery Council Competence Test Centre at Oxford Brookes University
- Responsible for the candidate recruitment, managing bookings, payment, and organisation of candidate examination
- Working with the project manager to set up new systems and processes
- A self-starter with attention to detail
- Proactive and driven and able to work in a team
You should have:
- A level education or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Well established IT skills and an understanding of database management systems
- Significant demonstrable administrative experience
- Ability to work on own initiative; team-working experience; problem-solving skills; flexible approach to working
For more information about the role contact Amy Volp, Project Manager on 01865 48 8415
CV and Personal Statement:
As part of the application process all applicants are required to complete our online application form by clicking on the “Apply For Job” button below. All parts of the application form should be completed and in the section of the form called “Supporting Documents”, applicants must upload their CV and a Personal Statement. To complete the Personal Statement part of the application, applicants must download the Personal Statement document which is part of the advert below and complete the form, providing examples and explaining how they meet each item detailed on the document. The Personal Statement must then be uploaded to the application form along with the CV.
The University has adopted equality, diversity and inclusion as core values. We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates whatever their background, and especially from BAME candidates who are under-represented in our workforce.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
- Offerd Salary£20.000 - £25.000 per year
- Career LevelOthers
- Experience2 Years
Related Jobs (41)
- Research Assistant/Associate in Quality Analytics (Fixed Term) on March 7, 2019 Freelance